The Völkl Blaze 86 Ski System with vMotion 10 GW Bindings is light and easy to ski. A perfect pick for skiers looking for one ski they can ride every day. On regular days the central camber section of the Tip & Tail Rocker Profile will ensure you find edge hold, while the Tip and Tail Suspension Inserts will help you smooth out the chatter on less than ideal snow surfaces. But when the fresh stuff starts falling you'll be able to enjoy enhanced float from the uplifted tip and tail, while the 3D Radius Sidecut gives you turn-in characteristics like more aggressive turn-in and enhanced edge hold.
- Rockered tip and tail move contact points closer to your boot, giving you quicker response times and helping engage more edge quickly while turning
- Central camber section maintains edge hold on hardpack, and helps give you a kick of power exiting carves or getting air off a lip
- 3D Radius Sidecut varies the shape of the ski, giving you more grip at the tip and tail while helping the middle of the ski remain agile and fast-turning
- Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore combines full-length wood layers with synthetic inserts to give you a precise ride capable of performing in any conditions
- Titanal Binding Platform allows ski to be lighter and more responsive without compromising strength and durability
- Durable P-Tex 2100 base offers many seasons of smooth sliding
- Made in Germany
- Binding DIN setting is adjustable between 3 and 10
- Multi-norm design allows bindings to work with traditional Alpine or high-traction GripWalk outsole standards
- Bindings must be mounted and adjusted by a certified ski technician before use
Profile: Rocker/Camber Hybrid
Waist Width: 86
Design: All Mountain
Ski Dimensions: 129/86/111
Turn Radius: 16m (size 180)
Binding: Marker vMotion 10 GW
Intermediate to advanced skiers that want an affordable ski package with modern technology that makes skiing easy and fun.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.