Tecnica Mach Sport HV 85 Ski Boots 2019 | Women
Description: The Tecnica Mach Sport HV 85 Women's Ski Boot is new for 2019 and packed with features designed to eliminate foot pain and discomfort while skiing.
- Last: 103 mm – A wide last designed for out-of-the-box comfort and carefree, all-day skiing.
- C.A.S. Shell – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Women's Cuff Adapt System – A quick, simple, easy to use device that adjusts the cuff to fit the female calf. Allows an additional 12mm (3°) of adjustment.
- Lower Woman's Cuff – Specifically designed to fit female lower leg anatomy.Dual Quick Instep – Easy and convenient entry and exit.
- Flex: 85 – A medium flex for lighter skiers and those looking to step up their skiing.
- Women's Specific Design – Women's specific anatomically shaped NFS liners.
- Celliant – 13 thermoreactive minerals convert body heat to infrared energy to enhance warmth.
- Shell – Polyester
- Cuff – Polyolefine with Cuff Adapt Spoiler
Best For: Intermediate to advanced women skiers that like a looser fit around the foot and no calf cramping or pain.