Tecnica Mach Sport 100 HV Ski Boots 2019
Description: The Tecnica Mach Sport 100 HV (HIgh Volume) ski boot is a higher performance wide ski boot. It has a custom moldable shell, is easy to get on and off, and has a bit wider 102 -103 mm last than medium volume boots that have a 100mm last. It features Celliant – 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat to infrared energy and keep you warm. The best thing about this boot is it fits most men right out of the box. No need to spend hours with lots of custom work. We know your time is valuable.
- Last: 103 mm – A wide last designed for out-of-the-box comfort and carefree, all-day skiing.
- C.A.S. Shell – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Dual Quick Instep – Easy and convenient entry and exit.
- Flex: 100 – A medium flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- PE Light with Celliant
- Celliant – 13 thermoreactive minerals convert body heat to infrared energy to enhance warmth.
- Shell – Polyester
- Cuff – Polyolefine
- Double Oversize Alignment
- 12˚ Forward Lean
- 3.8˚ Ramp Angle
- Mach Sport Alu Buckles
- Lift Lock – A simple mechanism holds the buckle above the shell to keep it free from entanglement while putting the boot on.
- Adjustable Top Ratchet buckle
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separate
- Best for: Intemediate to advanced skiers with wider feet that are large or aggressive skiers. Skiers that like lots of wiggle room in their boots