Tecnica Mach 1 85 MV Ski Boots 2019 | Women
Description: The Tecnica Mach 1 85 Ski Boot offers great performance and is still warm and comfortable. New this year is a custom moldable upper cuff and upper liner. Even more comfort. Great heel hold down just make sure you do not buy them too large. Forget about what size shoes you wear when being fitted to new boots. They should feel too small the first time you slide into them. Let our certified boots fitters help you.
- Last: 100 mm – An average width last to fit the majority of feet.
- C.A.S. Shell with Cuff Adapt – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- Flex: 85 – A medium flex for lighter skiers and those looking to step up their skiing.
- Women's Ultrafit Liner + Thermoforming Collar – Thin and responsive pre-formed liner offers superior performance and fit. The liner collar heat molds to fit larger calves when needed.
- Women's Specific Design – Women's specific anatomically shaped NFS liners.
- Shell – Polyester
- Cuff – Polyolefine
- Natural Women's Stance – More upright 12˚ cuff forward lean and 3 mm higher back spine.
- 4 Micro Alu Buckles + Catches with Lift Lock
- Lift Lock – A simple mechanism holds the buckle above the shell to keep it free from entanglement while putting the boot on.
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Quick Instep – A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.C.A.S. Cuff Adapter – C.A.S Cuff Adapter technology allows for a wide range of customization in the upper cuff area that can greatly improve comfort and performance. The cuff is heat moldable at 80˚C (176˚F) to conform to a wide range of calf shapes, and can increase in volume by 10% or decrease by 5%.
Best for: Intermediate to less aggressive expert women skiers that want performance all day every day. These are great boots.😊