Tecnica Mach 1 120 Medium Volume 2019
- Last: 100 mm – A medium last designed for out-of-the-box comfort and carefree, all-day skiing.
- C.A.S. Shell – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- Quick Instep – A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex for expert or heavier skiers who require quick rebound and ski response.
- C.A.S. Liner Technology – C.A.S. Technology focuses on the critical fit areas of the foot to achieve an accurate anatomical shape using dual density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material. This provides a great out-of-the-box fit for enhanced sensitivity and power transmission all while allowing for liner customization.
- Shell – Polyester
- Cuff – Polyether + Overinjected Back Spine
- Double Oversize Alignment
- 12˚ Forward Lean
- 3.8˚ Ramp Angle
- 4 Micro Alu Buckles + Catches with Lift LockLift Lock – A simple mechanism holds the buckle above the shell to keep it free from entanglement while putting the boot on.
- Power Strap45 mm Power StrapSole
- Bi-Material ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
Best for: Advanced to expert skiers who love a great heel fit and a stiff responsive boot