Tecnica Ten.2 65 Ski Boots 2019 | Women
Description: The Tecnica Ten 2 65 ski boot is a great seller at Proctor's Very affordable and very comfortable. Wide for your foot with an easy to fit upper cuff can be large or small supporting your leg perfectly. Oh did we mention Merino Wool in the liner. Great stuff for staying warm. Much better than the cold and clammy rental boots and you ski better when your in the same boot every time.
- Last: 102 mm – A wider comfort fit for higher volume feet or those unused to ski boots.
- Quick Instep MAX – A shaped soft plastic component at the instep (larger than the Quick InStep) with a zip makes it incredibly easy to step into and out of the ski boot.
- Women's Cuff Adapt System – A quick, simple, easy to use device that adjusts the cuff to fit the female calf. Allows an additional 12mm (3°) of adjustment.
- Flex: 65 – Soft and forgiving flex for newer or lighter skiers.
- i-Rebound – The i-Rebound system features a metal plate that attaches the cuff to the lower part of the shell. Extremely progressive forward flexing and an appreciably elastic return when changing edge. Very stable rear support.
- Ultrafit W Liner with Merino Wool – A women's specific thermoformable fit featuring 3D EVA rubber ankle protector padding and merino wool that is extremely soft and comfortable.
- Shell – Polyelefine with Quick Instep MAX
- Cuff – Polyolefine with Cuff Adapt Spoiler
- Ten.2 Alu Buckles
- 45 mm Power Strap
Best for: Beginner and causal skiers that do not want much pressure on their feet or legs. Would rather be in beach sandals.😊