Swany X-Cell Mitts 2020
Description:The Swany X-Cell II Mittens keep your hands warm and feeling great in cold, wet conditions, so you can rock run after run without ever getting chilled digits. The leather construction and bomber-jacket style would be at home in a dog fight, but since the chances of you getting thrown in a plane are slim, they also look great on the slopes. A Dryfinger II membrane seals out moisture without trapping in perspiration, while a Volcotek Heat Shield works with a DynaTherm lining to trap in heat even if it gets damp. The LeatherShield shell stands up to hard runs that might bring you into contact with the occasional branch, and the articulated construction minimizes fatigue while you sustain your natural finger position around your poles.
See second image for sizing information.
- Warm mittens for cold days on the slopes
- Dryfinger II membrane keeps out moisture
- Volcotek Heat Shield insulation holds in warmth
- DynaTherm lining is soft and warm against your skin
- LeatherShield shell is durable to handle hard-hitting runs
- Finger channels keep your fingers separated
- Articulated construction is preformed for snowboarding and skiing