Smith Quantum MIPS Helmet 2021
The Smith Quantum MIPS Ski and Snowboard Helmets are extremely lightweight, safe comfortable, and warm. The Smith Quantum MIPS Helmet features a honeycomb Aerocore™ construction and an adaptive, head cradling Boa® FS360 Fit system for 360° customization. You want the BOA system because a correctly fitting helmet is incredibly important. It ensures that the helmet functions as designed and offers the best level of protection possible
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Aerocore™ construction featuring Koroyd® for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Exoskeleton enhances impact protection in side impact zones
- BOA® 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Fidlock® strap buckle offers easy one-hand operation
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Removable ear pads for form-fitting comfort
- Antimicrobial lining fights odors
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible
- Weight (Size M, MIPS®): 23 oz / 650 g
Skiers that like to ski aggressively in all kinds of snow and weather and want a very safe helmet.
Smith Quantum MIPS Helmets come with a BOA final fit adjustment system. It you are between sizes buy the bigger one and fine tune the fit.
A correctly fitting helmet is incredibly important. It ensures that the helmet functions as designed and offers the best level of protection possible. Because no two helmet manufacturers make their helmets the same it is important to measure your actual head size in centimetres (a small in one brand may be a medium in another). Follow the instructions below to ensure that you get the right size and correctly fitting helmet.