Salomon X Pro 110 Ski Boots 2019
Description: The Salomon X Pro 110 a great out of the box fit, very customizable for advanced to expert skiers. If you are a strong skier looking for new boots you should try the Salomon X Pro 110 on. Some skiers find a slightly softer boot is better for back side skiing. Please bring or buy the socks you are going to ski in. Socks make a huge difference. The tend today is thinner socks that wick moisture away from the foot better than heavy socks.
- Last: 100 mm – An average last for most normal width and volume feet or slightly wider. Last width is for size 26.5. For every shell size up the last gets wider and narrower for every size down Last can be expanded up to 6mm with heat molding (e.g. 100mm to 106mm).
- 360˚ Custom Shell – Salomon's proven heat customization process lets you dial in the fit perfectly.
- Flex: 110 – Softer flex than the X Pro 120 suitable for advanced to expert level all-mountain skiers.
- My CustomFit 3D Liner – Superior heel hold and new anti-packing foam.
- TwinFrame Technology – Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry.
- Shell and cuff Polyurethane
- 24mm Oversized Pivot – Reduced play for extreme precision and direct power transmission. Because many modern all mountain skis are wider, they require more torque to stay on edge. Oversized Pivot answers the need of wider skis.
- 4 Micro-Adjusting Aluminum 3D Buckles
- 45mm Velcro Power Strap
- Heel & Toe Removable Sole Pads – Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out.