Salomon Shift Ski Bindings 2019
Description :The Salomon Shift 13 MNC for 2019 is the best binding for skinning into the back country and safely ripping alpine turns to the bottom. No compromise between fast climbing and downhill ripping.
Bindings bought from us are mounted free. We guarantee our work, keep accurate records and make sure your skiing as safe as possible.
- Data from Salomon for Shift MMC 13
- Stand Height Heel ——— 29 mm
- Stand Height Toe ———- from Touring to Alpine (min – max) : 20 mm and 28 mm
- Weight Total ————– 886 gr per foot with screw (865 gr per foot without screw)
- Weight Toe —————- 446 gr per foot with screw
- Weight Heel ————— with 90 mm brake: 440 gr per foot with screw
- Weight Heel without Brake – 300 gr per foot with screw
Best for Skiers that want to combine skiing to into the backcountry with front side downhill skiing. Works great either way!! For climbing you must have a tech boot sole. Very light for hiking and very strong for downhill turns. We will have them on our skis.