Salomon S/Pro X 80 W Ski Boots 2020 | Women
Description: The Salomon S Pro 80 Women's ski boot is engineered to make you comfortable and warm for a whole days of skiing front side or back side. Very light with a custom moldable liner and shell.
For the best fit you need to try boots on with our staff before buying them. Many people buy them to big and too wide and the fit is too loose after a week of skiing. We guarantee a better fit.
These boots are light, easy to get on and can be molded for comfort.
Please bring a light weight skiing sock to try on boots.
- 100 Last
- Supple upper shells offer supportive rigidity above the insteps, in the flexing cuffs and in the backbones of the shells
- Rigid lower shells allow you to transfer energy from your boots to your skis at the binding contact points
- 24mm oversized pivot helps you drive more power through the soles of the boots and remain on the edge of wider skis
- Women-specific liners feature low-volume heels and ankle regions and upper cuffs that support female geometry
- Calf adjusters let you customize the cuffs for optimal performance with a single screw
- Heel and toe DIN pads are removable and can be replaced when worn out
- Medium flex index of 80 is suitable for progressing intermediate skiers
Best for: Intermediate to advanced women skiers that want a light comfortable boot for warm all day skiing.