Salomon S/Pro 70 W Ski Boots 2020 | Women
Description: The Salomon S Pro 70 Women's Ski Boot for lighter or less aggressive skiing women. Great engineering and attention to detail make Salomon women's boots the best selling in the world. A word about warmth and socks. Thinner socks are the trend today. They wick moisture away from the foot into the liner. Thicker socks tend to get damp, stay damp and make the boot colder.
For the best fit you need to try boots on with our staff before buying them. Many people buy them to big and too wide and the fit is too loose after a week of skiing. We guarantee a better fit.
These boots are light, easy to get on and can be molded for comfort.
Please bring a light weight skiing sock to try on boots.
- Last: 100 mm – An average last for most normal width and volume feet or slightly wider.
- Women's Calf Adjustment – The most efficient and convenient calf adjustment on the market. Only one screw turn enlarges the upper cuff up to 1cm to fit all legs shapes easily and quickly.
- Flex: 70 – Medium soft flex; perfect for less aggressive or lighter skiers.
- My CustomFit 3D Sport Liner – Superior heel hold and new anti-packing foam.
- Women's Liner – Specific volume and shape, with added warm comfy fur inside.
- TwinFrame Technology – Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 24mm Oversized Pivot – Reduced play for extreme precision and direct power transmission. Because many modern all mountain skis are wider, they require more torque to stay on edge. Oversized Pivot answers the need of wider skis.
- 4 Micro-Adjusting Aluminum 3D Buckles
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- Heel & Toe Removable Sole Pads – Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out
Best for: Good women skiers with average size feet and legs that want comfort and warmth