Salomon S Max 12 Walk Skis Package 2019
Description: The Salomon X Max 12 Walk Ski is a carving ski best on hard snow. Solid, stable with powerful edge grip. It is not a good back side ski. The Walk tag means the ski binding is lighter and can take grip walk soles. Grip walk soles are explained below. They are easy and comfortable to walk in and require special bindings like the Salomon X Max 12 Walk features. This is a powerful ski with lots on new high performance features.
- Shape 120-73-103
- Instinct Tip – Low profile tip designed for hard snow and maximum edge contact.
- Full Woodcore – A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Double Ti Laminate – Double layer of Titanal, one on either side of the core, for improved hard snow performance and responsiveness.
- Pulse Pad – Two layers of rubber elastomer in the tip, tail and underfoot. Provides great shock absorption on hard landings and dramatically increases the durability of the ski.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls – Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Edge Amplifier – Re-designed boot/ski interface delivers 100% of your energy directly to the edge for unmatched grip.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Flextrak Edge Amplifier – Newly design ski and binding system that focuses power directly over the ski edges
- INCLUDED BINDINGS
- Includes Salomon Z12 Walk Bindings – DIN Range 4 - 12
Best for: Aggressive intermediate to expert skiers that love medium radius high speed carved turn on groomers.