Salomon S/Force 11 + Z12 Skis 2020
Description: The Salomon Force 11 Ski Package has a high-end construction featuring a powerful and lively Full Woodcore, compressed by two layers of titanium, It is not the lightest ski, but on the slopes it becomes a high-speed rocket with maximum precision for experienced skiers. In order to handle this energy blast, Salomon has added the Edge Amplifier technology, improving the energy transmissions for an unmatched grip on hard snow. Intense carving, snappy turns, full blast long turns, skiing in the trees and more.
- Sandwich construction - incorporates different layers of materials and delivers grip and stability. It is generally more demanding.
- Full woodcore with full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filtering vibrations
- Double layer of titanium laminate - Improved precision, enormous edge grip and maximum responsiveness. Especially on hard or rough snow.
- Edge Amplifier technology offers a better grip when edging and maximum control at high speeds
- Full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation.
- Instinct Tip with a progressive shape
- Pulse pad - a layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact
- Tip and tail protector for increased ski longevity: to keep skis visually attractive even after intense use
- Bindings Z12 GW - These bindings comply with alpine boots (standard ISO 5355) and touring boots with GripWalk (standard ISO 9523).
Best for: Expert skiers maybe former racers that want a more versatile ski.