Rossingol Pure 80 Ski Boots 2019
Description: The Rossignol Pure Pro 80 despite the Pro part of the name is a great boot for normal good skiing women. Warm with a great fit, not too tight, not too sloppy and a great out of the box fit. No need to speed hours in the shop trying to make it feel great. It usually just does. Custom moldable shell and liner if needed. Moulding does not take much of your time. We adjust your bindings while you wait. We know you are busy!
- Fit is great out of box little break in time needed. Custom moldable if needed.
- Merino Wool lined inner boot - feels great, holds the foot well, and traps more air. Very warm 😊
- Sensor Blade shell construction has a grid pattern molded into the shell. This grid makes the boot stiffer from side to side, while allowing it to be light weight and a bit more flexible forward.
- Posi-Block ski/hike switch for hiking or skinning.
- OptiSensor PU liner fits the inside shape of the shell very closely.
- Easy Entry
- 100mm Last -
- Wide Velcro Power Strap (45 mm wide) - Better wrap around the boot top, and not often found on boots in this price range.
- Two piece Polyurethane shell construction
- - PU is premier shell material used in ski boots today.