Quiksilver Utility Snowboarding Bib pant 2021
The Quicksilver Utility Bib Pants for men have a regular fit for a comfortable, relaxed feel that’s not too baggy or over insulated, making it perfect for active riders. These shell snowboard pants were made for shredding on your terms - 15k/10k waterproof/breathability rating with fully taped seams ensure you stay dry from dawn patrol to dusk. A built in lift ticket holder allows you to take off your jacket at the top of the park without having to walk back up for your pass so you can hit the lift. The cuff saver system keeps the back of your pants from dragging in the parking lot and the bib styling is comfortable and warm.
- Fabrics: 20K Quiksilver DryFlight® technology (15000mm/10000g)
- 45% Repreve Recycled Polyester, 55% Polyester Mechanical Stretch.
- Insulation: shell (no insulation)
- Lining: Strategic body mapping of brushed tricot and taffeta
- Fully taped seams
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Inside waist adjuster
- Lift ticket holder
- Zip secured pocket at thigh
- Mesh lined venting
- Taffeta boot gaiter
- Zip-up bottom leg gusset
- Cuff saver system