Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Ski Jacket 2020 | Women
Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket 2020 (revised) is a Gortex insulated snow jacket for women, featuring an articulated fit for super comfort and can be used for skiing or snowboarding. The torso has a brushed polyester mesh on the interior to better wick moisture.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into hand warmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in, one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 921 g (32.5 oz)
- Insulation Type: Synthetic, Thermogreen
- Waterproofing & Breathability: Gore-Tex. Premium protection.