Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowbelle Ski Jacket 2021 | Women
With the Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket you can capitalize on whatever comes your way. Wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather skiing and riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wet snow. A tricot-mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® that continues to insulate even if wet; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to a quilted face and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Powder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn