The Obermeyer Toddler Snoverall Ski Pant is a comfortable and stylish overall style pant that is up to all the tests that winter could throw at your youth skier. This overall pant is made with reinforced knees, seat, hems, and inseams that ensures that no matter the bangs and falls these pants take, they'll withstand the force and stay strong and comfortable. It also features an "I-Grow" extended wear system which allows for this jacket to grow with your growing child and stay comfortable even as they get bigger so you can get even more use out of it for many seasons.
Fit & Size: Regular, True to size
"I-Grow"™ Extended Wear System to increase the cuff length by 2 in.
Insulation: Synthetic -100gm Needlepunch
Waterproof & Breathability: HydroBlock® Sport 100% polyester Twill Weave
Lining & Shell Content: 100% Nylon & 100% polyester respectively
- Elastic waist
- Quick-release, hook-and-loop adjustable suspenders
- Style: Reflective logo, trim & zipper pulls
- Pockets: Flap pocket(s) & Handwarmer pockets
- Powder cuffs: water resistant with gripper elastic
- Inskier Critical™ seam sealing to allow freedom of movement and lightweight functions
- YKK® zipper(s)
- Double-layer reinforcement
- Reinforced hems, knees, seat & inseams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.