Obermeyer Mach 13 Jacket 2023 - Boys'
The Obermeyer Mach 13 Jacket is a technical and versatile jacket with all the elite performance features necessary for all-day riding. This ski jacket is made with control zone ventilation that allows for easily accessible climate control for the perfect amount of airflow so your kids stay at the perfect level of comfort no matter the conditions. It also features thermal zone distribution mapped insulation that provides strategically mapped warmth that distributes throughout the jacket, ensuring strong and lasting warmth that won't overheat your young ones while riding. Packed with all this technology, the Mach 13 jacket will keep your kids warm on the coldest days, while still offering the breathability they need. It is important to note that Mach 13 ski jacket is now designed with REPREVE® recycled construction, to create an outdoor solution that supports the environment.
Fit & Size: Active - True to size - You may want to size up for a looser fit
Insulation: Synthetic, 160gm Body; 140gm Sleeve; 60gm Hood
Fabric: HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch
Waterproof & Breathability: HydroBlock® Sport 15k/15k waterproof/breathable fabric
Lining & Shell Content: 100% polyester & 100% polyester respectively
- HOOD- Removable hood
- Magic Chain hood attachment which is a slider system that connects the hood to the jacket in the back that will break away instantly if the hood happens to get caught on any object.
- Pockets- Zipper handwarmer and chest pocket(s), Interior wind guard, electronics pocket(s) and goggle pocket
- Powder Skirt Snap-Away™ water-resistant powder skirt with gripper elastic hem
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation
- YKK® Conceal® zipper(s)
- Thumbhole inner cuffs
- Thermal Zone Distribution™ mapped insulation
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- Accessory ring
- Gusseted cuffs
- 3d mesh lining inserts
- Fleece lined collar
- Fleece chin warmer
- Interior windguard
- Stretch inner cuffs
- Detachable goggle cloth