Line Wallisch Shorty 7.0 Junior Skis 2020
Description: The LIne Wallisch Shorty 7.0 for younger park skiers that ski everywhere and are getting better every day.
- Shape 97-72-93
- Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Rocker Profile – 2mm Tip / 2mm Camber / 2mm Tail
- Symmetric Flex™ – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward and backwards.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 8 Stiff) – 4.5
- 5-Cut™ – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Thin Tip™ Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Aspenlite™ Core – 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- 4D Fibercap™ Construction – 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
- Sintered 1.3mm Base 2.1 x 2mm Edges
- Hardcap TPU Topsheet
Best for: Aggressive younger skiers that love freestyle skiing and tricks and the park.