Line Sir Francis Bacon Skis 2019
Description: The Line Sir Francis Bacon is an all mountain free ride ski developed by Eric Pollard. A great ride no matter what the conditions.
See video below for more.
- Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Rocker Profile – 9mm Tip / 3mm Camber / 9mm Tai
- Symmetric Flex™ – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward and backwards.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 8 Stiff) – 4
- 5-Cut™ – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Early Taper™ – The widest part of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip and tail which reduces tail hook ups in powder.
- Thin Tip™ – Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Partly Cloudy™ – A blend of lightweight Paulownia and Maple creating the best strength to weight ratio of Line's offerings.
- Sidewall Construction – Ultra-high density polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- Sintered 1.3mm Base
- 2.1 x 2mm Edges
Best for: All mountain skiers where there is lots of soft snow.