Line Honey Badger Skis 2019
Description: The Line Honey Badger for 2019 is a light, snappy, tough park ski for the park and the streets. See video below for much more.
- Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Rocker Profile – 3mm Tip / 4mm Camber / 3mm Tail
- Symmetric Flex™ – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward and backwards.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 8 Stiff) – 3
- 5-Cut™ – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Thin Tip™ – Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Bamboo Core – A burly core that won't break the bank. Stronger for today's freestyle riding and sustainably fast growing makes for an awesome core.
- Carbon Ollieband – Prestretched carbon down the center of the ski for added pop and play in Line's freestyle skis.
- 4D Fibercap™ Construction – 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
- Fatty™ Base – 30% thicker base. 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- Fatty™ Edge – 2.2 x 2.5mm edge for increased durability and tuning life.
Best for: Park skiing and tricks any where including the streets.