K2 Meridian Snowboard Bindings 2020 | Women
Flex: Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- GF Nylon Performance ProFusion™ Chassis – Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments to help dial in the perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
- Turnable TriPod™ Chassis – A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designated to act as the most bio-mechanically efficient chassis possible, the Tripod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to.
- 3° Canted Footbeds – Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control, ollie and pop. Reduces fatigue allowing you to ride longer and stronger.
- Mini MC Disc – Mounts on 4-hole and is Channel compatible. A more compact disc allowing for less board flex interruption and enhanced board feel.
- Urethane Dampeners
- Seamless EVA Footbed
- On-Board Toe Adjust
- Tweekback™ Eclipse™ Highback – Slightly shorter than it's men's counterpart and uses female-specific geometry to ensure maximum comfort and performance and fit.
- Airlock Forward Lean Adjustment
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Strap – Fitting good and looking better. Engineered to provide maximum adjustability and fit each and every boot, no matter the brand.
- Bender™ Ankle Straps – Twist and shout. Bender straps are K2's most flexible padless ankle strap option. Aimed to improve freestyle mobility and help you tweak until your bindings creak.
- 3D Injected Ankle Strap – 3D shaped for comfort and flexibility and allows you to get your straps on and off easily.
- Cam-Lock™ Center Adjusting – Center and adjust your straps with your gloves on.
- Hinge Mount™ – Ensures your straps stay out of the way for easy entry.
- Aluminum Fixed-Pivot Ratchets
- EZ Feed Ratchets™ – A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry.
Additional Features: 100% Tool-Less Adjustments – Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted with human hands, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Binding Style:Strap
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4, Channel
- Warranty:1 Year