K2 Endless Luv Package 2019 | Women
Description: The K2 Endless LUV with bindings at $699 is great skiing fun for a combination of front side skiing and backside skiing Triaxial braiding of the core gives a very lively feel and helps the ski hold on hard snow. It is amazing how versatile and fun the K2 Endless LUV ski is..
- Shape 125-80-107 15 meter turning radius
- All-Terrain Rocker – Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions.
- This profile features an elevated tip for variable and soft snow performance.
- Camber underfoot for power, energy, and edge hold in firmer conditions.
- BioFlex cores are comprised of strong Aspen wood underfoot.
- Fused with lightweight Paulownia in the tip and tail using a specific interlocking pattern that reduces swing-weight and provides a smooth-flexing ski.
- Channel Light Core – Channels are grooved through the length of the ski to remove unwanted materials for a smoother flex.
- Triaxial Braid – K2’s unique and patented Triaxial Braiding machine interlocks strands of fibreglass around a milled wood core.
- Hybritech Sidewalls – Hybritech is a unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions.
- The construction combines the performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight characteristics and smooth turn initiation of cap construction.
- BINDING PLATE
- K2/Marker ER3 System – The K2/Marker ER3 (Energy Response Plate) is designed for advanced and recreational skiers alike.
- The ER3 is also shorter and less stiff than the men’s system, allowing the ski to flex more smoothly while reducing more than half a pound in weight.
- This system utilizes a new 20% lighter Compact Toe and a fixed Compact2 Heel design to generate more power, precision, and quickness underfoot.
Best for: Intermediate to expert women that want a light and lively ski for all mountain skiing. Very good in the bumps.