Full Tilt Classic Ski Boots 2018
Description : The Full Tilt Classic Boot The very precise Full Tilt Classic Ski Boot uses the shell the won hundreds of ski races in the 80's. Women and men used the original called the Raichle Flexon Comp. Vernie Schneider won 55 world cup ski races in the grand father of the Full Tilt Classic. The Classic skis great is very light and now has a more comfortable and warmer liner. If you have an average to narrower foot this boot will help you ski your best all day long.
- Flex Index: around 100 and adjustable with different tongues
- 99 mm: last
- Liners: Intuition Liner moldable
- Buckles: 3 cable buckles 45 degree middle buckle for great heel retention
- PU Shell Light with ribbed tongue for smooth flex.
- Adjustable Forward lean with lateral cuff adjustment
- Performance fit