Faction Prodigy 3.0 Skis 2019
Description: The Faction Prodigy 3.0 ski is a 104mm underfoot directional freeride twin with a whole lot of freestyle attitude, built to turn heads on the chairlift. Inspired by the Prodigy 4.0, this ski shares the same shape, Poplar/Ash core and Flax Fibre layers as its big brother, meaning that it grips when carving up corduroy or slush, and has the right mix of pop and dampness to boost that backcountry kick then charge down the tracked-out landing. Surf Zone technology ensures that even at this waist width, you can fly through fresh snow and smear slashes all the way down your line. Whether you’re tearing up the bumps, gapping safety barriers, bouncing down pillow lines or wheeling rollers, this ski is playful, solid and versatile enough to do it all, in style.
The Look Pivot 14 is a great binding for this ski.
- 104mm waist: Versatile waist for freestyle approach to fresh snow and all-mountain conditions.
- Directional Twin: Encourages freestyle attitude and maintains downhill performance
- Rocker and taper designed together for a smooth and surfy ride in all conditions.
- Poplar/Ash core: Great edge grip, pop and torsional stability.
- Flax Fibres: Two full, eco-friendly layers dampen vibrations and absorb deep landings.
- Poplar/Ash core
- Full Sidewall
- Dual Radius sidecut
- Two full layers of Flax fibres
- Anti-chip Micro-cap
- Gloss high resistence top sheet
- Die-cut Ptex 3000
- 128/104/120 mm
- 170, 177, 183, 190 cm
- Best for: Skiers that tear up the bumps, gap safety barriers, bounce down pillow lines and love to wheelie. This ski is playful, solid and versatile enough to do it all. Does it all..