Faction Candide 2.0 Skis 2019
Description: The Faction Candide 2.0 is the favorite of athletes Adam Delorme and Daniel Hanka. Playful, buttery and poppy, the 2.0 lets you look at the mountain in a whole new way. The Candide 2.0 opens new doors of where a ski can take you, pushing the boundaries wherever you go. Buttery, versatile, playful the way Thovex Candide. has re defined skiing.
The Look Pivot 14 is a great binding for this ski
- 135/102/135 mm
- Symmetrical shape and responsive poplar/beech core excels on jumps, lips and massive straight airs.
- 102mm waist: Unique waist width for
- freestyle expression in all conditions.
- True twin tip with symmetrical sidecut for easy
- switch riding and snappy turns.
- Poplar/Beech core: Poppy, playful and
- stompable wood core.
- Durable Build: Anti-chip Micro-cap
- and Anti-Scratch topsheet adds extra
- protection and fresh look
- Carbon Stomp Pad: Carbon plate underfoot
- protects against heavy impact
- on rails and hard landings.
Best for: Skiers wanting very playful all-mountain jib ski. At 102 mm underfoot, it is wider, softer, and more rockered than a traditional park ski. It is aimed directly for ski play all over the mountain. Not a usually a ski your dad will like.