Blizzard Alight 7.3 Skis 2018| Women
Description :The Blizzard Alight 7.3 is a new front side ski designed by women for women for casual tours of the mountain. Light weight with the binding mounted a little more forward then last year which make the ski respond better to the way women stand on their skis. Perhaps our best $399 women's ski.
- 6 mm of Rocker lifts contact points off the snow for deep day float and easy turn in every other day
- Full-length wood core for lively response
- Includes Marker TP10 Binding
- Profile: Rocker
- Waist Width 73 mm
- Composite iQ material reinforces core construction with lightweight synthetics
- Partial Sidewall Construction combines the easy turn-in of cap construction with even flexing sidewalls
- Dura-Tec construction resists dings and scrapes that would put lesser skis back in the shop
- Bindings must be mounted and adjusted by a certified ski technician before use
Best for: Beginner to intermediate women skiers that are learning to ski or just want their own skis for casual tours of the ski hill.