Atomic Hawk Prime 90 Ski Boots 2019
Description : The Atomic Hawk Prime 90 is a medium wide (100mm last) very light ski boot. Both the liner and the shell are custom moldable and the very best thing is the boot is easy to put on and take off. Very warm and dry all day. Great boot for casual skiers and teenagers with rapidly growing feet.
- Memory Fit shell and liner create a completely personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes;
- Light yet powerful Progressive Shell adds reinforcement in key zones but reduces wall thickness overall to cut weight
- Reinforced, asymmetric Energy Backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing
- Liners are pre-shaped to deliver a secure fit while keeping feet warm in even the coldest, dampest conditions
- Memory fit shell and liner.
- A softer flex is ideal for beginner and intermediate all-mountain skiers.
- 40mm power straps provide exceptional boot rebound and store energy from one turn to the next
- Polyurethane shell and cuff designed to not to get much stiffer in cold weather.
Best for: Intermediate to advanced skiers with average width feet and ankles that want want performance in a softer flexing , light, custom moldable boot. Very unique to this boot is how easy it is to get on and off.