Black Friday Sale 11/26-11/28
3 Days, Special Deals!
- 10% OFF 2022 ski & snowboard equipment, clothing & accessories 6am-9am. Exclusions apply. See store for details.
- 10% OFF select 2022 ski & snowboard equipment all weekend
- K2 Ikonic 80 Ski package from $399.00
- 30-50% OFF 2021 Gear in stock. While supplies last.
- 50% OFF Junior snowboards
- 50% OFF last years skis
- Last years ski boots $149 & $199 (valued up to $700)
THE NORTH FACE DEALS - 25% OFF
- Carto TriClimate Jacket for Men or Women at $187.50 (Regular Price $250)
- Canyonland Fleece for men or women at $74.25 (Regular Price $99)
FREE LIFT TICKETS
Free 6 lift tickets to Waterville Valley, Sunday River, Wachusett, Cranmore, Ski Butternut & Powder Ridge with a purchase of any 2022 Rossignol Skis, Boots or Boards.
Free lift ticket to Cannon Mountain with the purchase of adult 2022 Blizzard skis
ALPINE TOURING & RACE GEAR
- The biggest & best selection of Alpine Touring equipment in the area.
- Race ski gear & suits available
- Junior ski or board (+boots & bindings) season rentals from $119 while supplies last.
- Adult ski or board (+boots & bindings) season rentals from $219 while supplies last.
GEAR & MORE
- A great selection of snowboards, Burton, GNU, K2, Capita, Bataleon, Vans, and more.
- A huge selection of Smith, POC, Giro, Sweet Protection, Oakley and Atomic helmets & googles in stock
- Over 500 ski pants available in stock in different sizes and lengths (petite/short, regular and tall)
- The biggest glove and mitten bin in the area Swany, Hestra, North Face, Kombi, Leki, Ruesch, and more
- Gift Cards & tunes Cards available online and in store
- 4% back in rewards points on all transactions when you sign up for our Rewards Program
- Eco Friendly Phantom Wax system
- Montana Robot Crystal Glide Ski Tuner
- Expert Ski & Board Boot Fitters
- Qualified & experienced staff to help you find the right gear that meets your needs, performance and expectations
Happy Thanksgiving !! 🦃🦃
OUR SAFETY MEASURES
We continue to follow state & CDC guidelines. To learn more about our latest measures, click here.
DIRECTIONS & CONTACT FORM