K2 Limelight Snowboard 2020 | Women
- Rocker Freestyle Baseline™ – Freestyle baseline is a versatile twin rocker design built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Tweekend™ – Tweekend™ is simply taking the rocker and camber profile of the board and extending that profile into the tip and tail. This allows you to use the whole board as stable platform for pressing butters, floating in powder and landing big hits.
Flex: Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
Shape: True Twin
Core: Rhythm Core – K2's Rhythm Core is a women's specific core. The unique configuration of wood species focuses on reducing swing weight, resulting in a lighter feel and super fast transitions from edge to edge.
- Carbon Torque Forks – K2 keeps their carbon simple by placing it from the binding to the contact points of the board for a more responsive and stable ride.
- Biaxial Glass – Glass runs north south and east west in the board. Biaxial boards are not just for beginners, they're great on rails, in urban settings, and in the park due to their forgiving nature.
Sidewalls: Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
Base: 2000 Extruded Base – The easiest base material to maintain and repair in snowboarding.
Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
- Terrain:Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level:Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Flat/Rocker
- Shape:True Twin
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Wood
- Warranty:3 Years