Volkl Kama Skis 2019 | Women
Description: The Volkl Kama is a great ski for the intermediate to advanced skier who wants a light versatile ride on the frontside of the mountain and does some side country skiing. No metal in the Kama means it is light and has energy and pop for a lively ride. Almost like the ski bounces your from turn to turn. Really fun
- Wood Core no metal for a light and lively ski.
- Profile: Rocker/Camber Hybrid
- Waist Width: 83
- All Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 125/83/103
- Turn Radius: 15.8m (size 161)
- Flat (binding not included)
- Early rise rocker offers improved turn-in performance and better overall agility
- Full Sidewall construction improves durability while allowing for more consistent flex
- P-Tex 2100 Base for durable performance and minimal maintenance
Best for: Intermediate to advanced relaxed skiing. Light and lively fun.