Line Chronic Skis 2019
Description: The Line Chronic Ski for 2019 is the all mountain freestyle ski for so many new school skiers. Chronic is new for 2019 Not your dad's ski.
See much more in the following video.
- Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Rocker Profile – 2mm Tip / 5mm Camber / 2mm Tail
- Symmetric Flex™ – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward and backwards.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 8 Stiff) – 5
- 5-Cut™ – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Thin Tip™ – Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Maple Macroblock – Solid maple under foot with lightweight aspen at the tips for durability and reduced swing weight.
- Capwall™ Construction – The best of both worlds! Cap on the top for light and playful performance with sidewall over the edge for added protection.
- Fatty™ Base – 30% thicker base. 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- Fatty™ Edge – 2.2 x 2.5mm edge for increased durability and tuning life.
- Tuff Top™ – Textured tougher top materials for more abuse, less scratches and a longer, better looking life for the investment on your feet.
Best for: Freestyle skiers that do it all. Lots of tricks, big air, the park, new school skiers. Not your dad's ski. Well it could be for some young dads.