Faction Prodigy 2.0 Skis 2019
Description: The Faction Prodigy 2.0 Skis is updated to pop and stomp whatever feature, snow type and trick you throw at it, anywhere on the mountain. A directional twin tip, the Full Strength sidewall construction combined with a Poplar/Beech sandwich core means that the Prodigy 2.0 is soft and poppy enough to butter those slushy rollers and stiff enough underfoot to make sure you nail new trick after new trick cleanly. A generous sidecut gives the ski a snappy feeling between turns while the Surf Zone tech helps you transition through fresh snow and tear up the choppy stuff. All-natural Flax Stringers replace fibreglass and dampen landings, while Anti-chip Micro-cap construction boosts durability. At a versatile, all-mountain 96mm waist width, and with an upgraded tail rocker, this ski is the ultimate inbound freestyle shred tool.
The Look Pivot 14 is a great binding for this ski:
- 96mm waist: Versatile waist for freestyle approach to variable, all-mountain conditions.
- Directional Twin: Encourages freestyle attitude and maintains downhill
- More rocker than last year.
- Surf Zones: Rocker and taper designed together for a smooth and surfy ride in all conditions.
- Poplar/Beech core: Poppy, playful and stompable wood core.
- Flax Stringers: Damper and more ecological material than
- Poplar/Beech core
- Full Strength Sidewall construction
- Dual Radius sidecut
- Flax stringers
- Anti-chip Micro-cap
- Gloss high resistence top sheet
- Die-cut Ptex 3000