Tecnica Mach 1 120 HV Ski Boots 2019
Descriptions: The Tecnica Mach 1 120 HV Ski Boot means that strong skiers with wide feet do not have to settle for wide non performing intermediate boots to be comfortable skiing. Beer league racing in this boot will be just fine. Charging in the bumps will be just fine. This boot is just fine.
- Last: 103 mm – A wide last designed for out-of-the-box comfort and carefree, all-day skiing.
- C.A.S. Shell – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- Quick Instep – A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex for expert or heavier skiers who require quick rebound and ski response.
- C.A.S. Liner Technology – C.A.S. Technology focuses on the critical fit areas of the foot to achieve an accurate anatomical shape using dual density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material. This provides a great out-of-the-box fit for enhanced sensitivity and power transmission all while allowing for liner customization.
- Celliant – 13 thermoreactive minerals convert body heat to infrared energy to enhance warmth.
- Shell – Polyester
- Cuff – Polyether + Overinjected Back Spine
- Double Oversize Alignment
- 12˚ Forward Lean
- 3.8˚ Ramp Angle
- 4 Micro Alu Buckles + Catches with Lift LockLift Lock – A simple mechanism holds the buckle above the shell to keep it free from entanglement while putting the boot on.
- Power Strap45 mm Power StrapSole
- Bi-Material ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
Best for: Advanced to expert skiers who love a great heel fit and a stiff responsive boot