Salomon QST Access 60 Ski Boots 2019 | Women
Description: The Salomon QST 60 is wide and soft flexing designed for beginners and mellow skiing intermediates for casual tours of the mountain. With a wide 104 mm last, a women's specific cuff and liner, and flex zones in the toe box and calf this boot is perfect for wide feet and large calves
- Last: 104 mm – Very wide and high volume last for those who find even 102 mm boots too tight.
- Intuitive Shell – Sliding tabs integrated into the shell design enabling boot opening at cold temperatures.
- Women's Specific Cuff – Anatomic women's cuff design is lower than on men's boots.
- Women's Calf Adjustment – The most efficient and convenient calf adjustment on the market. Only one screw turn enlarges the upper cuff up to 1cm to fit all legs shapes easily and quickly.
- Flex: 60 – Soft flex; perfect for new, less aggressive or lighter skiers.
- Flex Liner Comfort – Super comfortable liner with flex zones in the toe box and calf.
- Flex Calf Zone – Soft v-shape that adapts to calf shape.
- Flex Toe Box – Easily deformable neoprene.
- Women's Liner – Specific volume and shape, with added warm comfy fur inside.
- SHELL MATERIALS & DESIGN
- Shell – Bi-Material Polypropylene
- Cuff – Bi-Material Polypropylene
- TwinFrame Technology – Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry
Best for: Casual women skiers with wider feet.