K2 Recon 130 Low Volume Ski Boots 2019
Description : The K2 Recon 130 is a low volume very light ski boot. Both the liner and the shell are custom moldable and for most skiers they should be. The 98 last is only 98 for a 26.5 shell. The boot gets wider for each shell size bigger and narrower for each size smaller. Around 1.5 mm is my call on that. This boot is a great value at $599 priced at least $100 less than competitive models. Flex is very progressive and rebound is great for keeping you centered over your skis. If you are a strong skier looking for new boots try the Recon on. It skis great!
- Last: 98 mm – Perfect for great ski control
- FastFit Instep – Softer materials designed help you in and out of the boot..
- Custom Thermo Shell The shell can be widened up to 6 mm.
- Flex: 130 – A
- PrecisionFit Pro Liner – Pre-molded with Ultralon heat moldable foams.
- SHELL MATERIALS & DESIGN
- Powerlite Shell – .
- PowerFuse SpYne –
- Energy Interlock – Integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a wonderful progressive flex.
- Cuff Alignment – Dual +/- 1 degree.
- Forward Lean Adjustment – 12° or 14° with Power Wedge.
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles
- POWER STRAP
- 45mm PowerCinch Power Strap
Best for: Good skiers that want to have their feet held very snuggly with stiff but smooth and progressive flex. The K2 Recon is a great boot. Come in and try them on. Please do!