Salomon Aira 80 Ti + Z10 Skis 2020 | Women
Description: The Salomon Aira 80 Ti with Mercury 11 Bindings is very versatile. Strong edge grip for hard snow days and able to be smeared, pivoted and drifted for tight trees, chutes and bad snow days. A do it all ski.😊
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 – With a slight tip and tail rise, All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when the ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore – A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- C/FX 3 – A new weaving with transversal and longitudinal fibers and increased amounts of both carbon and FLAX, plus basalt fiber. Yields increased torsional stiffness, stronger edge grip and stability.
- Carbon – Optimized energy transmission and restitution for quicker ski responsiveness.
- Cork Tip Inlay
- Pulse Pad – A layer of rubber along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for a smoother ride and better snow contact
- Ti Power Zone – Edge to edge Titanal laminate combined with edge to edge C/FX for added control and power
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls – Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Easytrak 2 with Mercury 11 Bindings
BEST FOR: Intermediate to expert women that do not want to be limited on where and how they ski. Designed to be a do it all ski.