Armada ARV 96 Skis 2021
What New Schoolers says
Newschoolers' Quick Review:
These are one of, if not the best all-terrain jib options out there right now, in a circa 96mm width. Their all-mountain performance is now definitely comparable to the Poacher, with slightly different strengths and weaknesses
- Dimensions: 125/96/117 [177cm]
- Turning Radius: 19m [177cm]
- Flex Pattern (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) –Tip: 6 | Waist: 7 | Tail: 6.5
- AR Freestyle Rocker – Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- Spin Tip – Keeps the ski light and stable.
- Pop-Lite Core – Lightweight wood is combined with a higher density, stiffer species in a horizontal laminate to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- Carbon Kevlar Struts – Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tip and/or tail to add pop and extend life.
- AR50 Sidewalls – Cap construction in the tip and tail, and sidewall underfoot, balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5mm Impact Edge – Oversized and specially heat-treated, built to resist impact damage.
Not your dads old style ski. Great at having fun pulling tricks any where including the park. Maybe, your just sick of the K2 Poacher.
Any questions? Contact us and our team of experts will help you out!