Lib Tech Orca Snowboard 2022
The Lib Tech Orca Snowboard is an all mountain board for ripping around the mountain like a stealthy killer whale cuts through the ocean. This directional board features a floaty nose, tight sidecut and maximum power tail allowing you to free-ride powder like no other. It's still capable of resort runs with your pals, making it a go-to grab when headed out the door for a quick weekend with the group. Lib Tech recommends snagging this particular board a bit shorter than your usual board by three to six centimeters.
FEATURES OF THE LIB TECH ORCA SNOWBOARD
- Long floaty nose combined with a powerful poppy contact maximizing short radius ""Whale Tail Technology""
- Tight 7m trench gougin sidecut
- Wide enough to allow you to really put it on a hardpack rail with no toe drag and oat pillows like a dream but still narrow enough to be your daily driver all season long
- Take it to AK, drop BC pillow stacks or blow minds at the home resort all season
- Core: 60% Aspen, 40% Paulownia
- Glass: Tri-ax, bi-ax and basalt alloy
- Top: Eco sublimated bio beanstop
- Base: Sintered knife cut base