Atomic Hawk Prime 95 Ski Boots 2019 | Women
Description : The Atomic Hawk Prime 95 Women's boot is a medium wide very light ski boot. Both the liner and the shell are custom moldable. The very best thing is the boot is easy how easy it is to take on and off. Remarkable in a higher performance boot Also by using Tru Flex PU the boot flex does not change much when the weather gets cold or hot. Great for the intermediate to expert woman . Please bring the socks you ski in to try on boots. Thinner socks are better with these new boots. They wick moisture away from feet much better than thick socks. Thick socks hold moisture and stay wet. Ouch that means cold feet.
- Memory Fit shell and liner can create a complete custom fit. Fits most feet well out of the box.
- Light yet powerful Progressive Shell adds reinforcement in key zones but reduces wall thickness overall to cut weight
- Reinforced, asymmetric Energy Backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing
- 3M Thinsulate, Memory Fit 3D Gold liners are pre-shaped to deliver a secure fit while keeping feet warm in even the coldest, dampest conditions
- The flex is ideal for advanced and expert all-mountain skiers
- 40mm power straps provide exceptional boot rebound and store energy from one turn to the next
- 6000-series aluminum buckles for lasting durability
- Polyurethane Tru-Flex shell and cuff designed to not to get much stiffer in cold weather.
Best for: Intermediate to expert women skiers with average width feet and ankles that want want performance in a stiffer flexing , light, custom moldable boot. Very unique to this boot is how easy it is to get on and off.