Atomic Hawk Prime 105 S Ski Boots 2019 | Women
Description : The Atomic Hawk Prime 105 S Women's boot is a medium wide very light ski boot. Both the liner and the shell are custom moldable and the very best thing is the boot is easy to put on and take off. Remarkable in a high performance boot..By using Tru Flex PU the boot flex does not change much when the weather gets cold or hot. Great for the advanced to expert woman that is used to race boots but wants to be warm and comfortable all day.
- Memory Fit shell and liner create a completely personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes;
- Light yet powerful Progressive Shell adds reinforcement in key zones but reduces wall thickness overall to cut weight
- Reinforced, asymmetric Energy Backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing
- Power Shift lets you adjust your forward lean 13, 15, 17° and alter your flex index + 10 flex points to suit your personal stance
- 3M Thinsulate, Memory Fit 3D Silver liners are pre-shaped to deliver a secure fit while keeping feet warm in even the coldest, dampest conditions
- A stiff flex is ideal for advanced and expert all-mountain skiers
- 50mm power straps provide exceptional boot rebound and store energy from one turn to the next
- Cantable Grip Pads use shims to adjust the foot and leg-shaft angle of your boot
- 7000-series aluminum buckles for lasting durability
- Polyurethane Tru-Flex shell and cuff designed to not to get much stiffer in cold weather.
Best for: Advanced to expert women skiers with average width feet and ankles that want want performance in a stiffer flexing , light, custom moldable boot. Very unique to this boot is how easy it is to get on and off.